Precision Elemental & Isotopic AnalyserPrioritise precision in environmental science, geological investigations and food analysis studies with the IDMicro EA. Suitable for many applications, the IDMicro EA is an affordable and easy-to-use instrument for C, N, O and S isotopic and elemental analysis. 15N and 13C can be measured simultaneously with options for 34S and 180. The IDMicro EA will provide you with the accurate data you need.
Compact, Affordable & Consistent
One of the easiest to use and most robust elemental and isotopic analysers available, the IDMicro EA allows non-specialist technicians to manage the instrument and produce precise, reliable results. Although uncomplicated to use, the IDMicro EA will provide your lab with a powerful tool that will produce excellent data and enhance your productivity.
The high-performance IDMicro EA combines elemental analysers from NC Technology and our IDMicro IRMS, providing you with an efficient instrument as well as service and consumables support. Our elemental and isotopic analyser uses less helium and reference gas and has lower power consumption than other elemental analysers, saving your laboratory money.
It's the smallest bench-top Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometer in the world, but that doesn't mean small performance.
- The most compact and easy to use elemental and isotopic analyser available
- Robust construction for reliability
- 13C, 15N analysis with 180 and 34S options
- Combines Compact Science Systems’ IDMicro IRMS with elemental analysers from NC Technology
- High stability permanent magnet
- Pluggable self-aligning ion source
- Small, bench-top design (H = 470mm, D = 700mm, W = 300mm)
- Choice of turbo pump, depending on the sensitivity requirements (80 l/sec or 300 l/sec)
- No compressed air needed for system (unless a pneumatic autosampler is used)
- Low power consumption—less than 240 watts typically
- Low IRMS helium gas consumption—15mls/min (analysis); 3 mls/min (stand by)
- Reference valves switch off reference gases when not being used
- Fast installation time
- Automatic system linearisation for accurate measurement over wide range of sample sizes
- Automatic & manual capabilities to export results to Microsoft Excel for offline analysis
- Both isotopic and compositional data is displayed
- Precision mass spectrometer and gas handling system within a single housing
- Ability to backup test methods to allow replacements should corruption occur
- Pre-set methods and tests included
- Internal diaphragm backing pump gives oil-free vacuum system and saves room (scroll or rotary pumps are available on request)
- Option of back-to-base servicing
- Windows and Microsoft Office included