On-Site Gas Chromatograph Combustion Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometer
Analyse natural gas isotopes on-site and get accurate results in minutes with the IsoLogger. This powerful and portable GC Combustion IRMS allows you to measure the carbon isotope ratios of the components of mud gas in the field, identifying potential sources of gas, as well as the maturity of the gas and whether it is biogenic, mixed or thermogenic.
Real-Time, On-site Isotope Analysis
The IsoLogger’s real-time capability will provide your mud gas isotope logging project with an accurate and immediate interpretation for mud stream gas analysis to inform drill testing or well completion.
Used in-field, the robust and reliable IsoLogger will help you check H2S concentrations, classify thermogenic and biogenic gas, detect original fluid contact and identify CO2 flood breakthrough in minutes.
Featuring the smallest bench-top Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometers in the world, but that doesn't mean small performance.
- Portable and powerful GC Combustion IRMS
- Robust construction for reliability
- Fast In-Field Analysis
- Accurate results every 5/6 minutes, rather than weeks with in-lab analysis
- Investigate amounts of propane, methane and ethane
- Measure mud gas isotopes in the field
- Real-time capability
- Accurate interpretation for mud gas analysis